What are bridging loans?
Availing a short-term loan is one of the options that many individuals and organisations have to choose when the need arises. The best form of finance available from us at Bridging Funding is a bridging loan. It is quite different from a conventional bank loan, that comes with stricter requirements and terms. We offer comprehensive flexible bridge loan solutions for UK residents and businesses, non-residents and foreign businesses. If you lack information regarding a bridging-type loan, take a look at the information mentioned below.
Fundamental information regarding bridging loans
- A bridge loan is a short-duration loan offered to individuals and businesses against UK security.
- Forms of security accepted include property such as residential, commercial, and semi-commercial, and land (with valid planning).
- The duration of a bridge fund is between 1 month to 1 year.
- Unlike conventional loans, you can pay the entire bridge loan back at the end of the term. There is no pressure of making monthly payments.
- Applying for a bridge loan is instant and we can give you an approval in principle within the same day.
- The legal and approval procedures can take 5 to 7 days before the funds are made available to you.
- Interest rates for bridge loans are quite low, and we offer some of the most competitive rates starting from 0.65%.
- Bridge loan interest payments can be made with the help of convenient roll-up schemes.
Our company is a renowned bridging loan service provider in the UK, satisfying clients with innovative bridging finance options for several decades. Call us on 0207 101 9349 – 0207 993 5678 to know more .