Bridging Loan Types
Taking a bridging loan to meet financial requirements is a sound decision that many UK individuals and businesses take. At Bridging Funding, we provide a great number of bridge loan options for residents, non-residents and business owners (both UK-based and overseas). Our company is a reliable loan service provider with several decades of experience in helping people with vastly varying needs.
We know that when it comes to finances, there is no one-size-fits-all concept. This encourages us to offer flexible options for each of our clients. Our experts review your application precisely to take decisions regarding the most suitable short-term financial plan for your needs.
Types of Bridging Loans you can Avail
- Auction Bridging Loans – Suitable for borrowers who intend to finance their auction property purchase.
- Bridging Finance to Purchase Overseas Properties – Ideal for investing in overseas properties and requires the security of UK land or property.
- Capital Raising Bridging Loan – An ideal option for those looking to gain a fast financial boost for business, tax payments, solving debts and property investments.
- Closed Bridging Loans – It entails setting a payback date for the loan taken beforehand if the borrower is aware of an upcoming date of receiving another finance source.
- Incomplete Property Loan – A loan can be taken against assets for the redevelopment, construction or development of an incomplete property.
- Land Bridging Finance – Used for buying a piece of land or gaining repossession of it
- Open Bridging Loans – It is a loan taken without mentioning any particular date of repayment.
- Pensioner Bridging Loans – Suitable for retired persons and senior citizens who are in need of a short-term financial push.